Eggseed Community Guidelines
Last Updated: December 7, 2020.
Eggseed Press online resources at https://eggseedpress.com and related sites are provided to connect creative people with organizers of Eggseed’s projects. These projects include, for example, publication projects and workshops advertised on our Projects Page. When you participate in a workshop, you will interact with other members of the workshop using resources that we provide. The people making use of these resources to interact with each other on a project or workshop make up the Eggseed community.
Our community guidelines are meant to explain what we will and will not allow within the Eggseed Community, and to support a positive, supportive experience among community members. If you experience conduct that breaks these rules, please report it to us. We may take steps, including issuing a warning, removing content, or removing the accounts responsible, for conduct that violates these guidelines.
Here are some rules for interacting with others:
- Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others. Disagreements happen and are normal, but continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments may cross the line into harassment and are not okay.
- Do not organize, promote, or coordinate hate speech or defamation. Do not attack a person or a community based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities, or attack the reputation of fellow community members. The Eggseed community is not a forum for personal attacks of any type. Conflicts or misconduct by community members shall be addressed only through the Workshop Conflict Resolution Rules and Eggseed’s Terms of Service, as applicable.
- Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing or threatening to share someone’s private personal information (also known as doxxing).
- Do not evade user blocks or workshop bans. Do not send unwanted solicitations to community members. Do not try to hide your identity to contact someone who has blocked you, or otherwise circumvent the tools enable users to protect themselves.
- Do not send others viruses or malware, attempt to phish others, or hack or DDoS them.
Here are some rules for content in Workshops or publication by Eggseed:
- You must apply the NSFW label to adult content. Any content that cannot be placed in an age-gated resource location may not contain adult content.
- You may not sexualize minors in any way. This includes sharing content or links which depict minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, and includes illustrated or digitally altered pornography that depicts minors. We report illegal content as required by law.
- You may not share sexually explicit content of other people without their consent, or share or promote sharing of non-consensual intimate imagery (also known as revenge porn) in an attempt to shame or degrade someone.
- You may not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves, or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
- You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
- You may not use Eggseed for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism.
- You may not promote, distribute, or provide access to content involving the hacking, cracking, or distribution of pirated software or stolen accounts.
- In general, you should not promote, encourage or engage in conduct creating an unreasonable risk of harm or legal liability for Eggseed Corp or community members. Egregious violations of this policy are very likely to get you expelled and may require that Eggseed or others report your conduct to law enforcement.
Finally, we ask that you respect truth and transparency within the Eggseed Community:
- You may not sell your account or misrepresent your identity for the purpose of defrauding others. However, ethical use of anonymity and pen names are allowed.
- You may not use self-bots or user-bots to access Eggseed.
- You may not share content that violates anyone’s intellectual property or other rights.
- You may not spam Eggseed, especially our support team. Making false and malicious reports, sending multiple reports about the same issue, or asking a group of users to all report the same content may lead to action being taken on your account.
If you see any activity that violates these guidelines, you can report it to us by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Community Guidelines Violation” in the subject line.